• Due to the different facial features, fine dust can enter between the existing masks. But AIRPROM is perfectly adhering to the face and completely blocks off external pollutants by applying silicon through ergonomic design.
• It is also equipped with a high-performance fan motor (18600rpm), which provides continuous air supply to solve sweat, moisture generation, and eyeglasses misting caused by wearing a mask.
• In addition, most of the masks on the market use multiple layers of non-woven filters, but this product is equipped with a curved HEPA filter (grade H13) that goes into the air purifier. The H13 class removes up to 99.979 percent of the 0.3 micrometers of particles.
• In the case of the existing mask, the power of the fan motor sucking into the filter was insufficient even if the HEPA filter was used, but this product can easily suck the external air into the HEPA filter using the high performance fan motor.
• Therefore, the wearer's breathing is very comfortable and the problem of breathing side effects that can be experienced when wearing a regular mask is solved.
Full Product Name
Wearable air purifier mask
Excluded Ship States
AK, GU, HI, PR, VI
Country of Origin
Brand Name (Hitrons)
Short Product Name
Unique Selling Points.Top 3 most important features
• This can be used permanently if you replace the filter.• AirproM effectively removes up to 99.979% of fine contaminants over 0.3μm by using H13 grade hepa filter.• The motor provides a constant air supply that prevents sweat from the mask or moisture
FOB Origin 40 FT Price ($)
FOB Origin (Samples, Qty < 100) Price ($)
Dropship Collect Price ($)
Master Pack Length (inch)
Master Pack Width (inch)
Master Pack Height (inch)
Master Pack Weight (pound)
Shipping Length (inch)
Shipping Height (inch)
Shipping Weight (pound)
Assembled Product Length (inch)
Assembled Product Width (inch)
Assembled Product Height (inch)
Assembled Product Weight (pound)
Item compliant with Proposition 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Diisononyl Phthalate ("DINP") and Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate ("DEHP") which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
FCC, IC, CE, FDA
Reg Comp HazMat
Fuel Restriction (Empty Container)
CPSC Regulated Indicator
Is Temperature Controlled
For Ages Children Products Only
Choking Hazard? Children Products Only
Product Catalogue Download